Voting members of the Initiative shall consist of:
• at least one representative from the Board of Trustees’ Buildings and Grounds Committee appointed by that committee’s Chairperson,
• the Provost,
• the Vice President for Business and Finance,
• the Director of the Physical Plant,
• a Chairperson appointed from the staff or faculty by the Provost,
• the Director of the Center for Civic Engagement or a designee from their staff, and
• the current president of the ECOS (Environmentally Concerned Oglethorpe Students) or a designee from that organization.
Non-voting members of the Initiative shall consist of individuals (e.g., alumni and members of the community) who are invited by the Provost or the Initiative’s Chairperson.