Bulletin Board Policy
The Student Center Office can assist student groups in
publicizing events by including information in the weekly student
e-Chimes that is e-mailed to all students each Friday during the
fall and spring semesters. To be included in the e-Chimes
information must be received, written in paragraph form, by Thursday
afternoon. The office can assist also by producing flyers.
The following regulations on the use of campus bulletin boards
and kiosk exist in order to improve communication about campus
events, while preserving the beauty of the buildings and grounds:
- Posters should not exceed 8 1/2" X 14".
- There should not be more than one announcement for each event
on any bulletin board.
- All posters must clearly identify the organization that
produced them Posters that do not meet this requirement will be
- Posters should be put up only on existing bulletin boards.
Interior and exterior doors and windows of buildings should be
left clear as a matter of safety.
- Bulletin boards assigned to specific organizations or for
specific purposes should be respected.
- No one should remove a current poster to replace it with
his/her own or cover another poster.
- Exceptions to the regulations concerning the size and location
of posters or banners must have advance approval from the Student
- Off-campus organizations must obtain prior permission from the
Student Center Office before putting up posters, advertisements,
banners or flyers.
- Individuals or groups putting up posters are responsible for
their removal with 24 hours after a publicized event has taken