About Us Admissions Academics Athletics Campus Life Alumni

 Home < Administrative < IT Services < Faq < Computer Move

Frequently Asked Questions

Recommended Hardware

Software Discounts

Recommended Cell Phones

IT Services Policies


How can I get Oglethorpe computer equipment moved to a different location on campus?

In order to get computer equipment moved, an official request form must be filled out.  This can be found on PetrelNet under IT Services or by clicking here.  Once the form is completed and submitted, we will then assist you accordingly.

Please note that PetrelNet is restricted so you may be asked to enter your UserID and password.


©2015 Oglethorpe University | 4484 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30319 | 404.261.1441 or 1.800.428.4484 | Privacy Policy