About Us Admissions Academics Athletics Campus Life Alumni

 Home < Administrative < IT Services < Faq < Phone Service

Frequently Asked Questions

Recommended Hardware

Software Discounts

Recommended Cell Phones

IT Services Policies


How can I request service on an Oglethorpe landline telephone set on campus? (Faculty & Staff)

In order to request telephone service, an official request form must be filled out.  This can be found on PetrelNet under IT Services or by clicking here

PetrelNet is restricted so you may be asked to enter your userid and password.

Once the form is completed and submitted, IT Services will assist you accordingly.

Please note that this is only for telephone landline equipment which the university has purchased.

©2015 Oglethorpe University | 4484 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30319 | 404.261.1441 or 1.800.428.4484 | Privacy Policy