Frequently Asked Questions
Recommended Cell Phones
IT Services Policies
- Goslin Lab – This lab consists of 18 HP Thin clients and is located on the first floor of Goslin Hall. These are Windows XP machines running Citrix, some outfitted with CD-RW drives. They are primarily intended for classroom use. These computers have Office 2007, Maple (Calculus Software), SPSS (Statistical Analysis Software), Adobe as well as general Internet software installed.
- Weltner Library -There are 18 computers on the main floor of Philip-Weltner Library, one system in the basement, and one system on the second floor. They are all primarily reserved for library catalog and research usage. These computers also have general purpose software installed and are available for Internet access.
- Psychology Lab - This lab is made up of three networked
computers. It is only for running psychology
labs and statistics software. The networked computers do provide a
web browser, with the main purpose being to allow students to turn
in assignments via e-mail. Access to this lab is provided through
Division IV and Faculty Services.
- Goodman Lab - This is a 24-hr computer lab for student use located in Goodman Hall. These are Windows XP computers running Citrix and have Office 2007, SPSS (Statistical Analysis Software), Adobe, compilers for software programming courses (i.e. VB6, C++), Maple (Calculus Software) and general Internet software installed.
- Music Lab - This lab consists of five computers
configured to assist in the training / teaching of music. In
addition, they are equipped with standard Web and e-mail clients.
- Goslin 108, 219; Hearst 105, 112, 203, 206; Robinson 104, 116 - These multimedia classrooms
contain one modern Dell computer each with a basic Microsoft
Office 2007 Suite as well as various other software packages. There is
both a flat panel display and projector display in each room.
Basic internet access is provided plus DVD, VHS, and
satellite access in some. All of these classrooms were revamped starting in 2006.
- Hearst 212; Lupton 200, 203, 318; Robinson 117 - These rooms each have a mounted projector and a laptop port making them readily available for PowerPoint and other computer based presentations.
- Earl Dolive Theatre - This room in the library has a
large display screen that can be connected to a networked computer
as well as VCR, LaserDisc and DVD. The main function of the room
is viewing movies for classroom use.
- Lupton Auditorium - As the largest multimedia presentation room on campus, Lupton is fully outfitted with the latest technology. This room has a large display screen that can be easily connected to either a networked computer or receive over the air HDTV signals. It is fully surround sound capable. It also has a VCR and DVD player. This room is mainly used for presentations, viewing movies and other similar classroom use.