- Complete our International Exchange Application by May 1 for Fall admission or October 1 for Spring admission. As indicated on the application, the following documents must be included in order for an I-20 certificate of eligibility to be issued:
o Statement of English Competency from student's school
o Record of all previous and current college/university coursework
o Proof of financial guarantee (bank statement or letter from bank
When these materials have been received and approved, the
Admission Office will issue an I-20 certificate. The student will
receive a letter of acceptance and information on housing,
transportation and health care.
- Take the I-20 and proof of financial support to the U.S.
Consulate or Embassy to apply for a foreign student visa.
- Return the housing application with a refundable $300 security
deposit to the Admission Office. When the
application has been received, the student will receive additional
information about housing, board, and student life from the Campus Life Office.
- Make travel arrangements and notify the Admission office of travel plans.
- Complete the required immunizations before departure and
return the form to the Admission Office.
- For those arriving for the fall semester and continuing during
the spring semester please note that University residence halls
Winter Break between fall and spring semesters. Students
are not permitted to live in the residence halls during this time.
4484 Peachtree Road, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30319, USA
Philip Peroune, Associate Director of Admission
Whitney Hockensmith, Assistant to the Vice President for Enrollment