Go to the
- Login: oustudents (note: this login is
- Password: Petrel (note: this password
- User ID: This is configured for you when you complete
your first inventory. There's no need to enter data here
unless you are returning to resume or take a new assessment.
- Choose the assessment that you would like to take and click on the
"Take It" button. Fill out the personal information form.
Please note that the demographic information is optional except
for the first name, last name and gender fields. Click on
"Submit" and begin taking the instrument. When finished
click on "Done."
- Write down the ID number provided. This will allow you
to resume and/or take additional assessments using the same client
identification. Click on "I'm Done" and you will return to
the initial screen showing the available assessments and noting
which you have successfully completed. You can take
additional assessments or exit the website at this time.
Your confidential scores will be forwarded to the Career
Services department. Call 404.364.8337 or 404.364.8533 to
schedule an appointment with a career counselor to view and
interpret your results. There is a reduced fee for Oglethorpe
students of $15 per assessment that can be paid when you receive