- Define career goals while you try out a particular field.
- Gain valuable work experience and enhance your marketable
- Earn academic credit while you work.
- See how your classroom education translates to the world of
- Establish references and networking contacts.
- Open doors to full-time employment after graduation.
- Build an impressive resume.
- Time: You won't be able to watch "Primetime in the
- Status: You won't start an internship as the president
of a company.
- Balance: Your internship might take time away from
- Commitment: You can't bail on your internship just
because you want to catch the game.
- Stress: You will be faced with many new situations.
- Study: You will have academic assignments to complete
in order to receive academic credit.
Do you think the benefits will outweigh the work required? Then
try it! Hundreds of interns will support your decision. The benefits
received from completing an internship far outweigh the work