Residence Life Home
HOUSING SELECTION INFORMATION FOR FALL 2013
- Students entering Oglethorpe for the first time will be assigned to a residence hall by the Residence Life staff member based on the completed housing application.
- Assignments are made once both the application and enrollment deposit are received.
- Students may request a specific roommate on the housing application, however, all requests must be mutual.
- While we will make every attempt to honor your housing requests to match you with a compatible roommate, assignment preferences and roommate compatibility are not guaranteed.
- Housing assignments will be sent to new students by mid-July.
- To get the process started, you should then APPLY NOW!
Links: Housing Selection Info Packet | Housing Selection PowerPoint | Room Draw Proxy Form
- Room Selection is the process by which upper-class students select their rooms for the following year.
- The process will happen from 6:00-9:00 p.m. on Monday, April 8 only.
- This Room Selection process has been determined by the Office of Residence Life as the most effective, efficient, fair, and flexible way to allow students to choose their own rooms.
- You can find more information concerning the housing selection process and procedures in the above PowerPoint.
- Monday, March 25th at 6:00 p.m. Dorough Gym
- Monday, March 25-Friday, March 29
- Room Selection Cards distributed via campus mail
- Friday, March 29
- Special need/accommodation requests/documentation due
- Housing Exemption Requests and/or Study Abroad Forms
- Monday, April 8 – 6:00pm Schmitt Gym