- The Federal Trade Commission is a governmental body overseeing many economic concerns in industry and federal anti-trust litigation. This site provides news and updates on various market and consumer issues.
- The United States Department of Justice is another federal agency containing a division responsible for enforcing anti-trust statutes. This site provides news and updates on various legislative actions.
- Weekly information can be obtained from the Joint Economic Committee concerning the latest economic statistics, stock market information, relevant economic news stories, new JEC economic reports, and news.
- The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) minutes, Monetary Policy Objectives, and information regarding the Federal Reserve and monetary policy.
- This site includes various sources of up-to-date economic news, analysis, and data. As well, it provides articles and internet links for students, teachers, investors, and corporate and government planners.
- The Federal Regulatory Commission is an independent body within the Department of Energy that regulates natural gas, oil, electricity, and hydroelectric power companies across the nation.
- This site provides access to the Georgia Public Policy Commission whose members oversee industry and market activity of the state of Georgia's utilities and telecommunications companies. News briefings and policy concerns for these industries are available on this site.
- The United States International Trade Commission is an independent agency which researches industry and trade issues for the United States Congress. This site contains various articles and legilative briefings on current international issues.
- This site includes information on the forum for economic cooperation between North America, Europe, and Central Asia.
- A reference page for articles and readings on global and financial issues, including a link to Asian crisis issues.
- A page devoted to issues specific to the European Union.
- Foreign statistics on labor and income.
- The Washington Post serves the nation with current news and information on economic issues nationally and globally.
- Cable News Network provides online access to current news and information.
- Wall Street Journal publications serve the nation with daily news and information about economic issues and events. This site may require membership.
- Various jokes and humor related to economics because we all need a little laugh now and then and who better to laugh at..........